Friday, April 23, 2021

Morgan's Bridal Shower

So much fun celebrating Morgan last night and getting to spend time with 
Sheree, Elise, Simone, Diane and Michelle as well. 
Plus, we met the Paul's best friends that we've heard so much about for over 20 years! 


Also Sheree said, "We need to do something like this for Courtney and Lizzie. They got skipped!"
Yes, I think we do! And it is sad they got skipped!


Edie came over today so I could teach her how to make a turkey in the steam oven.
22 lbs in 1:30 minutes. So moist, juicy and browned on top. It was absolutely delicious.
(Yes, we had a few bites as we cut it up!)


She brought her juicer to press juice while the turkey was cooking
and encouraged me to get out mine and give it a try.
Dan gave me the juicer as a gift years ago and I haven't used it even once
because all those parts seemed way to overwhelming to put together and to clean.

But, the juice was delicious -- some carrots, apples, oranges and lemon.
And learning with a friend made it way more fun and the clean-up not as intimidating 
as it seems on your own.
Great project of the day. 
I kept thinking too bad I didn't get this out during Covid quarantining last summer.
Juicing would have been the perfect thing to do with all that free time!

No comments: