Sunday, April 18, 2021

I Hate Goodbyes

 And today I had to say goodbye. 
But first, a Sunday walk around the reservoir, another of my Central Park favorites.
I've taken many pics with Courtney of this view over the years,
and she reminded me that after we moved her into the city and she was on her own,
 I made her promise if she was feeling alone or discouraged,
to take a walk in Central Park. 
Good advice, Me!

Being surrounded by beauty in nature and in the diversity of people is sure to boost your spirits
and remind you you belong to a big, wonderful world.

Cherry blossoms don't smell. Apparently.



I'm so glad these two have each other. They're a perfect team! 


A portrait of me falling on the curb.




Okay. I love every view.


Michael made us special brunch drinks... 
I think they're called "Bicycle Gang." 
We said how much Nick would like making special drinks, 
so they sent him the recipe. 
Yep, when I got home, he had the syrup already chilling and hand squeezed the oranges to 
mix up up a round.


These guys crack me up.







On the plane I closed my eyes for a bit, read my book for a bit and worked for a bit.
After all that I looked at my watch and it had only been an hour and a half since boarding.
What?!

Actually I got lost in a weird time continuum. My computer said one time, my watch another even though neither could connect to the wi-fi and update to real time.
I never was quite sure what the correct time was. 
There is value in a non-computerized watch.

No comments: