Wednesday, December 02, 2020

So Much Energy!

TUESDAY
 Clara's been sleeping in more and more each day. 
She's not sick except for extra sleepy. I hope she doesn't have Covid!
She didn't answer the door when I went over, so I left her a message to call me when she woke up.
At 2:30, she still hadn't called, so I went over and let myself in.
She was sitting on her bed in her pajamas saying her prayers. Phew! 
I tip toed back to the door and waited a few minutes, then went back to her room 
and told her I'd let myself in to check on her. She was fine with that.
I bought her groceries, planted the Amaryllis, cleaned out her fridge and took out the trash.
Then we visited. She said she's feeling old. 

I donated to The Chosen for Giving Tuesday.
I LOVE the shows and am inspired by the way they represent Christ 
and tell the story of those closest to him. I can't wait for Season 2.

WEDNESDAY
Today I needed to work on homework. 
(I also hung my winter clothes, put my fall clothes away and cleaned my closets.
Is there ANY reason I've kept my wedding dress and several ball gowns at the ready?!
It suddenly dawned on my today that they should go upstairs in the storage room. 
Or I guess they could go to the guest closet... Hmmmm...)

Isn't this the most idyllic feel for being creative?


And I'm noticing that my mantle garland is off center. I'll get that fixed.

After dinner, Marty and Lizzie helped me deliver half my neighbor gifts. 
Dan and I tied ribbons around them on Monday night while watching "Jingle Jangle."
Cute new Christmas musical. I highly recommend!
Marty still has PTSD from delivering as a child, but he was willing to go.
I let him drive and Lizzie and I ran up to the houses,
I'd way rather run the gifts than drive! (Especially since it hasn't snowed yet!)

We also mailed the Christmas Cards! 
And for #lighttheworld, I texted two friends who have Christlike qualities -- one who I haven't seen in a few years, and another who I see often -- and told them so. 
Merry Christmas!

Fun surprise in the veggie drawer... a triplet carrot!


No comments: