Thursday, December 17, 2020

Friends Breakfast

Breakfast with Jenny and Carol this morning. 
Last time we got together, I gave Jenny Covid.
And the time before that, Carol exposed us. She found out later she'd had it.
But neither of us got it.
So hopefully no one wakes up sick tomorrow!
We were planning on walking, but I couldn't because of my cortisone shot
and Jenny couldn't because her back and sciatica are injured.
Welcome 50!

And these girls behind us had needles out and doing botox or something right in the restuarant?!?!
So weird!


I got my hair colored and cut and then spent two hours with Clara getting 
home health care arranged. Tonight I give blood. 
I haven't given blood since seven years ago when I went through the one hour sign-up paperwork process only to find out after all that time that my recent cruise to Western Caribbean and Roatan 
made me ineligible to donate.
Previously, I donated all the time, but that wasted time really frustrated me.

It's been about seven years, so in the spirit of Christmas, I'm doing it again tonight!

No comments: