Sunday, October 18, 2020

A Full Day

I felt like I was sitting next to Marty today when I looked down at this cute hairstyle.
BTW, he got a perm a couple of weeks ago! 
If you're willing to sit in the chair for twice as long as a normal perm, Paul Mitchell Hair School
gets you curly hair for $25. It's a pretty good deal if you're a kid and wanting to experiment!


I made more zucchini bread today and added raisins AND pecans. 
I tried 1/2 whole wheat flour (just ground the wheat in the Blendtec) and 1/2 oat flour
(also ground the oats in the Blendtec) for a different texture than before. 
(Honey instead of sugar, coconut oil, jam packed with squash. The recipe also calls for applesauce. Next time if I do 1/2 and 1/2 flours, I'll try adding even more applesauce for some of the oil. ) 

Also made more spiced nuts so I could have more healthy snacks around.


Nick set up the outdoor Halloween decorations.



And had the new idea to hang the spider! He's so creative!


And this doesn't happen very often, IF EVER, but we couldn't NOT watch the Dodgers Game 7
while eating dinner.


Mid-game when we were done with dinner and cleaned up, 
Nick and Dan took dinner to Marge and I met with a few friends to scrapbook in midway for the rest of the night and the next day.

A couple worked on organizing photos, a couple of us (me included) organized -- deleted the bad ones -- digital photos, and another of us deleted e-mails. Someone came the next day and worked on transcribing hand-written recipes into her computer.

We were productive AND laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed...

P.S. Dodgers Won! Going to the World Series -- both us and them. Because, you know. Dodgers.

No comments: