Saturday, July 18, 2020

Something New

To break the boredom rut, I went a different route on my bike ride. 
It helped. 
When I got home, Dan had the idea to dive into the project of making an outdoor theater.
I've been talking about wanting to do this for a while,
and he did the research to figure it out.
We have to wait for the screen to be delivered in a week or two,
but meanwhile, an old sheet worked perfectly.


Inception was a perfect first movie in the yard.
Marty and Lizzie even showed up for most of it, which made it even more fun
because Marty loved Inception. And he could talk me through all my questions afterward.


And in other exciting news, The original Cotton Bottom sign is back. Or lit.
I can't remember if its been there all along or not. 
But if it has, it hasn't worked. And now it does. 
We always loved the sign with Bugs Bunny on it when we were kids.



No comments: