Sunday, July 26, 2020

Home Pizzeria Limone

Nick brought home a pizza kit from work on Saturday!
Marty and Lizzie weren't with us before when we made pizzas, and Marty commented,
"This is such a fun activity for Sunday!"

Nick was a great pizza maker teacher!
You know he's been learning at work when he says, "...you take about 4 ounces of cheese..."




This morning Dan had Zoom Ward Council and I chatted with Courtney the whole hour and a half.
We didn't leave to go on our walk until noon. 
And then we had brunch, and THEN (at 3:00) we had church.
I love that we can have church whenever the heck we want to.

We watched a few mission farewells from kids in the ward from the last two weeks.
I think we should video all the farewells, because so often in the summer we're traveling or have to miss one farewell for another, and they're such spiritual messages with sweet conversion or obedience stories. I hate it when any of my kids miss them.
So after Covid, this is one thing we should continue doing.

Oh and guess what movie we all watched last night?
Marty's choice: Captain Underpants. Oh my. 
What I loved most was remembering how much the boys loved Captain Underpants books.
And that Dan would read them to them and they all got such a kick out of it.

No comments: