Monday, July 20, 2020

Missionary Blessings 60 Years Later

I don't ever look on Facebook Messenger. But Diane, Luke and Max came over for dinner tonight and Luke was telling us Chris had some mission messages out on Facebook. Tonight I got on and noticed a few messages. One was from September from a mom whose son was in the CCM with Chris in Mexico. Wow! I'm sad I missed those way-back-when.

The other was from March 27th with an amazing note and photos about my dad:







In his missionary journal, my dad had a list of his companions and the dates they served together. I was able to look at the two months he and Elder Lavender served together and find the journal entries referring to Cesar R., who was a boy or a young man at the time he was baptized.

How wonderful to see a Book of Mormon placed sixty years ago are having an impact again all this time later!





No comments: