Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day

Singing "Love at Home" always reminds me of my mom.
She wanted the whole family to memorize it for Family Home Evening.
When we had all three verses memorized, we earned ice cream.


I wanted a photo of me and all my boys for Mother's Day. 
But by the time I got home from church, they were already taking naps. 
Here's just me showing off my Mother's Day bling outfit!


Got the photo I wanted at dinner! Aren't they so cute!
Grilled salmon, asparagus and mashed potatoes and eating outdoors. Perfect weather!


For my gift, we planted the veggies Dan and I bought yesterday.



Pineapple Dump Cake for dessert:
1 white cake mix (Whole Foods for a healthier version)
1 can of crushed pineapple (or blend pineapple chunks -- don't drain)
8 T of coconut oil (or butter)
(Actually, one recipe called for this and another didn't. I'll try with 4 T next time)
1/2 Cup shredded coconut
Mix. Bundt pan. 325*. 45 min.
So easy and so good! Just what I'd been craving!


No comments: