Wednesday, May 15, 2019

An Eagle Project and a Baby Shower

What a great day! Everything went smoothly, the weather was perfect, we had great turnouts for both events -- Eagle project and Baby Shower -- and I got a little miracle!

Last night I went to bed praying for a time miracle to get everything done and to be able to pick up Clara. She called me the next morning at 11:00 knowing we had something big to talk about but not remembering what it was. I told her it was that I would pick her up from court. She said, "We don't need to worry about that, it got cancelled." What?! Yay! Yay for her and yay for my time schedule. God gave us both a miracle.

At 6:30, 18 scouts and 7 leaders came over (working by the side garage and driveway) and washed and pumped up tires and repaired tires for 100 bikes! They worked for two hours and then got them loaded into a trailer stacked to deliver to The Bicycle Collective on Friday. Yay, Nick!





At 7:00, the young women and their moms and leaders got together to celebrate Amanda's new baby. It was the most perfect evening so everyone could eat outside and visit. We had such a great time!






No comments: