Monday, May 27, 2019

A Day Off

First we slept in. Until 9:30 a.m.
Then we rode. Thinking we'd go a quick 10 miles, but ended up doubling it, going all the way to Little Cottonwood Canyon.
We made brunch and did some chores.
I helped Chris clean his room and he played some new songs on his guitar.
We showered and got dressed for the day (it was 3:00 by now).
Nick played video games and watched TV. Marty probably did the same.
Dan worked on his Stake Conference talk and I read Hillbilly Elegy.
Then Dan napped and I lay on him for a pillow and finished my book.
Chris' friends came over and skateboarded. Later when I passed by his room, four of them were all laying in his bed side-by-side surfing their phones.
Dan and I made leftovers for dinner and ate outside.
Marty went swimming at Ethan's and walked over barefoot.
Nick's friend came over.
Dan and I took Kershaw for a walk and talked to Courtney about her weekend.
We sat on the couches at the poolhouse and talked to Courtney some more while Dan called Chris to finish cleaning up a few lingering things from Saturday night's party.
We made a plan to all go do baptisms tomorrow and everyone is on board.
Marty's friends came over to watch a Japanese anime "Spirited Away."
I blogged. Dan helped Courtney book tickets for a trip.
It's 10:30 and we're lying in bed winding down.
The End.

No comments: