Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The Next Batch

Last night Chris had three more friends receive their mission calls... AND, Chris had his interview with the Stake President and his papers are officially submitted! We've heard they get put in the "pool" on Monday, assigned on Thursday and e-mailed on Tuesday. So we missed the pool for this week so we're expecting his call on the 23rd. So exciting!

This week: 
McKay -- Fortaleza, Brazil
Noah -- Kenya
Cole -- Tokyo South, Japan




Chris loved the Priesthood Session talk about "Band of Brothers" because he said 
it reminded him of his group of friends. I sure love these boys!

Today I was exhausted and stayed in bed most of the day.
My back is also killing, and I was sort of panicking that it could be a kidney infection.
But I coincidentally had a massage scheduled and she verified my kidney was fine.
And I looked on the internet and a lot of people experience extreme exhaustion with a UTI.
So I feel justified that I'm not just lazy. 

It's been raining for two days straight so all sports are cancelled. Yay.

No comments: