Friday, April 05, 2019

Random Life

Wednesday we took the Young Women to NickelMania -- the nickel arcade.
It was my first time, but certainly not my last! 
What?! They had Tetris (which I'm still quite good at),
Q*bert (which I will be going back to get more practice),
Frogger (also still have some talent -- at least on the first board),
and the Hamburger Stacker game. All the Donkey Kongs.
All for a Nickel!!


Ruth the organizer came over this week to help me finalize some projects she helped me with.
She couldn't believe I didn't already have my own labelmaker.
Michelle bought me one many years ago. I've been thinking about what happened to it.
I think the basket style started so I didn't use labels.


I found the perfect fan for Courtney's room!
Brass and lucite! So pretty and perfect!


Speaking of fans, I was laying on my bed looking at mine and couldn't figure out how the edges got chewed up. On closer inspection I realized IT WAS DUST!
Fortunately I remember reading a tip to use a pillow case to cover the fan blades 
one at a time then use it to wipe the blade clean so that the pillow case catches the dust.
Worked great!



 This is my favorite, favorite, favorite sign of Spring! 


Kids playing in the yard always makes me so happy!
We went to a Jazz game with the Rigby's tonight. Love long-time friends!

No comments: