Saturday, September 22, 2018

Last Day of Summer!

We've hosted quite a few dinners, lunches and breakfasts this week: 
Homecoming Breakfast on Saturday, Mission Prep class & dessert on Sunday,
Ministering BBQ with 5 families on Monday, Open House on Wednesday, and tomorrow
 the Mitchell's are coming for dinner (one of Dan's best friends from growing up in Clovis).
We've eaten outside and thoroughly enjoyed the last bits of summer.

But I wanted one more chance to ski. 
So after Nick's afternoon lacrosse game, we took two of his friends up to boating, with the caveat that I was going first. (So often we don't go at all, happy to let the kids and their friends go.)

Glad I took Dan's advice to wear a wetsuit. Sad no one got a photo.
But it was great water and I watched the sunset as I pulled behind the boat. Beautiful.

Then the boys played on the power boards until the sun went down.





Captain Dan.


No comments: