Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Photo Shoot


For Young Women's, Mary Jane's daughter staged a photo shoot for the girls complete with retro, funky cool outfits and jewelry! She stages for a profession in New York (she and Courtney recently met at a ward activity!) and was very talented and upbeat getting all of us positioned. Two leaders brought bags and bags of funky clothes, jewelry, shoes, scarves, glasses and bags. 



We were instructed to wear our most colorful outfits. She made me go back upstairs and put on heels and wear a leopard print jacket with my outfit! I could use her to help me when I go out with my sisters! I think I need some more funky dress-up wear!

This photo really emphasizes my yellow tooth. #moredentalprobs 


Need I say the girls and leaders all had a blast!

No comments: