Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Happy 48 to Me!

While I was outside with my book club 
(enjoying a beautiful September evening and all catching up 
on everyone's lives -- we don't meet in the summer), 
Dan was decorating for my birthday.


He didn't want to stand in the window to hang the banner with Book Club watching,
so he hung it over the stove. It looks very festive! 
He's got design talent!

I woke up to birthday cards and gifts.
Last line...
Nick, I love that you write personal cards! And that everyone can laugh at me! Ha!
Dan and I hiked up to Lake Mary. Then beyond to Lake Martha and Lake Catherine. 
Then just a bit beyond to Catherine's Pass and he described to me where he likes to ski 
in winter and how it's often untouched with just al little bit of hiking!  



We ate at Silver Fork Lodge -- new to both of us, but we've passed it in the canyon a million times.
The leaves are changing!!


It was a very happy birthday!
48!!

No comments: