Monday, July 09, 2018

Welcome! So Glad You're Here

Have you tried the 3-level dishwashers where there's a 3rd rack especially for silverware? So you can spend a lot of time loading your silverware exactly so lying down in the tines? It's a big, fat pain. Especially for someone like me who has to get all the silverware lined up with like items. What a waste of time! I complain about it practically every day and Dan was like, "If you hate it so much, why don't you order the basket already?" I know, right? I don't know why I haven't. I just haven't remembered. 

Welcome regular silverware basket. We are so happy to have you back in our lives!


Also, big news! Chris and friends took the boat out on their own today! 
He did great! He was only a tiny bit stressed and mostly had fun. His friends helped push the boat into the slip rather than drive in and he said it worked great.

I had a constant prayer in my heart/mind that evening and was so grateful it went well.
Then they all came over and swam in the pool. Such fun! (Anyone watch The Miranda Show?)

Nick and I went to Mr. Rogers Neighborhood with the Rigby's for FHE. I loved it.
Dan has been in Boston but got home tonight.

No comments: