Monday, July 16, 2018

The Road Less Travelled

Yesterday I wasn't feeling so great, but today has been a bit better. I've done tons and tons of research and I'm going to try to beat c.diff using natural remedies. The two antibiotics used to treat c.diff have a 25% recurrence rate. That's too much. So I'm trying this first. 

Banana for breakfast, brown rice for lunch, banana and brown rice for a snack and soup for dinner. 
Complemented with probiotics, Coptis (chinese herb), 
saccharaomyces boulardii (a yeast probiotic), 
and structural silver. 

I also consulted with Dave, at Dave's Health and Wellness who in addition to recommending Coptis, told me because I was born on Saturday at 3:30, I was spiritual and an organizer. I worried, liked to be in control, battled depression, and have trust issues. I turn inward when hurting and like to be alone.
I would have also liked to hear the flip side of the coin, but I guess the good stuff doesn't sell supplements.

Today on my walk, a car came out of the gated community so I snuck in while the gates were open.
(There's a secret bridge and exit on the other side.)


And bonus: the llamas were out. Also the peacock was calling, but I couldn't see him to take a photo.

Can you find 2 llamas? 

No comments: