Sunday, July 29, 2018

Summer Project


We've had a houseful of empty frames for over a year now. When the boys went out of town, I started getting serious about finally filling them with photos. And two weeks later I hadn't made too much progress. But Sunday we brought my computer downstairs so I could work on photos in the company of everyone else. The ink in the photo printer was dry, so I had to order them online and wait for shipping. But they are on their way and next week I'll smiling faces and not just empty frames to look at!!



My Grandma and Grandpa Adair waiting for a frame!

Also, I got called to the Young Women's Presidency. I'm the first counselor, so will be over Mia Maids. I'm excited! It's been a while since I've served in Young Women's!!

C.Diff update: My appetite was coming back and I got a little careless in what I ate. And Saturday ended up a sick, sick, sick day for me. Apparently this is a 6 month process. Ugh.

No comments: