Sunday, August 29, 2021

College Kid

 Duncan, Kristin and Curtis, EC and Marge joined us for Sunday dinner tonight.
A perfect summer meal outside -- ribs, potatoes, squash casserole and peaches w/ feta.

After everyone left, Dan, Nick and I went with Chris to see his new apartment.


(I didn't love my kitchen rug so its been rolled up in the basement since getting a new one.
Why not let the college kids use it? Probably costs as much as all their tuition combined! 😂)


Leftover treasures in the laundry room.


Hanging art rummaged from our attic when Dan moved out of his office.





So excited for Chris and his new college life! 

Funny story:
Chris: Last weekend we went to The Pie for dinner. It's the best pizza! You need to try it.
Me: I do and I have. When I was your age we went there.
Chris: It's been around since you were in college?

Ha, ha! It's been a classic hang out since way, way back. 

No comments: