Sunday, August 02, 2020

Racing!

Courtney, Lizzie and I went out to Miller Sports Park to watch the boys race today!
It was fun to watch and I'm so glad I had the girls to go with me. 
(Or I should say, convince me to go!)



I got to sit in the car and check it out.


Nick getting ready to race.


Nick getting help buckling up. The support team helps them in and out of the car and buckled in.


Marty getting help from his support guy.


Marty and Nick pulling out to head to the track. 
The younger brother may have passed his older brother on the track!



Michael raced to in the first timer group. He even passed some cars in his last session.
Pretty good for never really driving a stick shift before!



Marty and Nick in their cars ready to enter the track in their last session.



Wait... why don't I have any photos of Dan?!
Even though all the sessions are racing, they have some rules that everyone follows.
But there's a "real" race group who don't have the same rules (like letting faster cars pass you and only passing in certain sections of the track).
Dan raced in the "race" group for the first time today and was ecstatic!

After we got home, it was time to get ready to go to Colorado for the wedding! Yay!

No comments: