Thursday, August 13, 2020

Projects

Project of the Evening:
Dan took the original labels off the water bottles,
and I put on the wedding stickers.




I have to be honest, after the first label, looking at 300 water bottles remaining,
I thought this was a project I might scrap.
But these stickers were so cute and very forgiving 
(if you started going crooked, you could easily pull off and try again).
 So overall, it was oddly satisfying.

Also spent the day researching KitchenAid mixers so I can make 150 mini cheesecakes 
for the reception next week. I'm pretty sure I'm the only mom in Utah who doesn't own one.
So it's about time. 
Especially since my kids -- Nick -- are complaining that we don't have one.
It was Courtney's fondest dream that we get one back when she was younger, 
and I told her we didn't need it, but I'd get one for her when she got married.
Guess I owe her a KitchenAid.

Also fun: Michael and Courtney moved back from their AirBnb early so they watched an outdoor movie with us last night. "Crazy, Stupid, Love." I'm on a Steve Carrell kick. 

No comments: