Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Pagosa Photos


After arriving Sunday, Dan and I walked up to the new ranch.
1.75 miles from the old. 


Walked around the new barn, then hiked up the hill and down the other side.


Monday we took the boys to Williams Reservoir.
We set up the sun shade for Dan and I to sit under while the boys set sail in the canoe.





Marty and friends played lots of Spike Ball...


...and games like 31 and Secret Hitler.
They taught us to play too, which was super fun.



Dan gathered Nick's friends to gather logs and split them for firewood.


This is the part where I overheard Anders say, 
"This place is like Scout Camp on steroids."


I made lots and lots of food, of course.


And we put off doing dishes to enjoy yard games before it got dark.


Marty and friends went to Sally Overlook Tuesday morning before they left.
And later that day, Dan took Nick and boys.


We all played 31. After the first round, they played a second and Dan and I played Skip-Bo.



We love seeing our barn take shape.


On Wednesday Dan went to town to pick up the Mule that was in for repairs,
and I took the boys to Piedra Falls. 
Actually, Nick drove us. He did a great job. 
Miles rode the ATV because there wasn't enough room in the jeep.
He's reminding me a lot of Chris!


Album Cover.



Wednesday afternoon we sent the boys to the new ranch to make a swimming hole 
while Dan and I met with our builder.




Thursday morning we came home. And started right in on getting ready for the wedding!

No comments: