Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Oh Tannenbaum

We picked up our Christmas tree last night after seeing the play,
"The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" which our neighbor was acting in.
I was pretty surprised to learn that neither Dan nor Nicholas had ever heard the story before.
I blame that on Nick's 4th grade teacher for not reading to the students after lunch.
(Because that's the grade that my teacher read us all the good books.
Like "Best Christmas Pageant..." and "Where the Red Fern Grows.")

Tonight Dan taught Nick how to put lights on a tree. 



Earlier today Clara and I went to visit her daughters and drop off her Christmas presents to them. 
(Two pears each from a box of Harry & David she got from a granddaughter.)
Her daughters are sweet and I love getting the chance to visit with them.
Also, I get details to the stories that Clara can't remember, so it's a chance to fill in the blanks.

No comments: