Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!

First I like to have a Halloween outfit on while out and about for the day.
And black lipstick. I really look forward to wearing my black lipstick on Halloween.


Meanwhile Dan and Chad dressed up as Wayne and Garth at work and 
took 3rd place in the costume contest!


I piggybacked on his idea and wore the Wayne costume for trick or treaters.


Nick and friends were frat boy skiers
He had quite a few other friends over too. And girls.
I'm not sure how he felt about that... but at least it wasn't quiet and lonely here!


I bought 100 nerds ropes and 100 sour sprays to be on the safe side.
Then I decided to buy some real candy (Reeses peanut butter cups and licorice) for back up and to snack on throughout the night. 

We used about 170 again -- and that was giving the last groups of kids one of each.
Still a good turn out in spite of the cold!

Courtney and Michael dressed up as each other!





And does it seem too anti-climatic if I took Halloween down 
while we sat and waited for trick or treaters? 
On to Thanksgiving... the Christmas!!!


No comments: