Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Clara, Monet and Mia Maids

Tuesday I had a great Peloton bike ride, but later wasn't feeling great. 
The cool thing is, even when I don't feel good, I always have energy or don't notice my slump when I'm visiting with Clara. It's kind of a testimony to me that my visits with her are important and I'll be given energy and feel good so I don't miss our visits.

She wanted to go to the mall but when we got there she wasn't feeling so great either. 
We had to stop three different times to walk the length of the mall.
(She's been on the hunt for a new bra and it's been next to impossible to find just what she wants.)
Would you believe I took her to Victoria's Secret? It was a last resort.
And the lady helping us was wearing just an open jacket and bra. No shirt.
Clara said it was really hard to keep her mouth shut, but she didn't want to offend the girl.
So. Glad!

Wednesday was Monet's State X-Country meet at Sugarhouse Park. 
I was so excited to have an open calendar and time to go cheer her on!
And extra excited when Diane wanted to join me too!

We met up with the entire Winger family and raced around the park so we could see the runners as they passed by at different locations. Lone Peak took 1st! It was awesome!


That night the we had the Teachers and Mia Maid classes 
(how will we get used to using different names?) over to carve pumpkins. So fun!




No comments: