Sunday, October 27, 2019

Costumes and Carving

I've had at least four people ask to borrow stuff for Halloween costumes. 
Chris' black turtleneck, Chris' lifeguard costume, Sheree borrowed princess bride, Harry Potter robes.
But I still haven't figured out how I should dress up. Having a back-up plan of a cute wig, tights and a witches hat is always a good back up plan.

Yesterday we hosted our ministering group for brunch right after church. 
When the Elder's Quorum gave input on ministering groups, they suggested we arrange it by people we're already neighbors with. I know this was inspired, because it gave us the opportunity/excuse to get together with our neighbors and have dinner rather than put it off. I'm so glad we'd made these connections, especially considering Paul's death.

So brunch turned out great and it was fun to be together -- all ages. 
We're going to plan for it once a month after the holidays. 

In the evening, we went to Sheree's for dinner and to carve pumpkins. Marty, Lizzie and Morgan joined us too! 



And I thought this photo of mom and Dimitrios was really cute. I screenshot it so I could send to Christopher.


No comments: