Saturday, September 21, 2019

Surprisingly Productive

I didn't watch near as much TV or read as much as I'd expected 
while the boys were gone.
Instead I organized. Just when I thought one spot was done (charging station drawers and cupboards),
I opened another place and found chaos (game cabinet).
And then of course the normal swapping summer shorts and t's to bins and pulling out fall clothes.

I also went on a long brisk walk with Kershaw and
checked out the sinkhole that appeared last week
(but has been covered by steel plates until now).


I watched the BYU/UW game while working on the charging station and game cabinet organization.
Welcome duck! How cute is that?!

My friend Steph called and I had to clear my throat.
"Do you have a cold?" she asked.
"No, I just haven't spoken to anyone for 48 hours."

These are blooming all around our yard. Fall beauty!
I prepared my lesson for Sunday and Marty even dropped home for a little while 
so we got to catch up on life at college.

Dan and Nick got home at 9:30 p.m. Happy to be home.
Happy to have them.

No comments: