Friday, September 20, 2019

Alone Time

Dan and Nick went to close camp at Pagosa yesterday. I got home from my hair appointment at 3:00 and have been alone ever since. (I guess not alone if you count Kershaw. But almost.)

Last night after dinner I binge-watched BH90210. What?! Yep! There's been a reboot and it was actually really entertaining. (If you were a fan in the 90's and are watching TV alone.)



Today I slept in, exercised, organized the kitchen junk drawers, read a book (Alice Munro, Open Secrets) and worked on my lesson for Sunday. I wrote to Chris and got to talk to him as well. It rained for a lot of the day which was super cozy. And I had one of the best naps of my life. So comfortable and such a deep sleep.

The show I watched tonight was "Chasing Happiness" a documentary about the Jonas Brothers. Also surprisingly good!

No comments: