Saturday, April 09, 2022

Um, Seasick Or...?

 Yesterday we were all still rocking and I didn't have much appetite so I thought it would be good to go for a walk before our flight. We didn't get far before I was ready to turn around. 
I'm not sure its just sea sickness I'm feeling.

We were warned it could take over two hours to get through airport security so we left extra early, but from the time we left our hotel, (a 30 minute drive to the airport), to the time we sat down at our gate, it was less than an hour. Having passports and flying Delta helped with shorter lines, but not that much of a difference. 

So we had a two hour wait. A 3.5 hour flight to Atlanta. A 2 hour layover and another 3.5 hour flight and we arrived about the same time as Marty arrived from Denver so Lizzie picked us all up at 10:30 p.m. It was rough. Not gonna lie. But it could have been worse, so I don't want to complain. I'm just glad to be home. Slept or lied down through most of Saturday too.

I'm tired, my stomach is a cramping knot and only applesauce sounds appetizing.
Been a little loose, if you know what I mean. 

On the positive side, good excuse to watch a few episodes of Call the Midwife!
That show always makes me feel better.

No comments: