Thursday, April 07, 2022

Goodbye to the Luna

Our last morning on the Luna, Michael and Courtney paddle boarded around the bay.
Dan went snorkeling (more sting rays!), Nick slept in and I listened to my meditation song on the top of the ship (and snapped pics of the paddle boarders when I was through).


In the distance we could see Puerto Rico. Hi Kay!
(Fabiola is also from Puerto Rico. Nim is from Israel. They've been so interesting to get to know!)


We were packed up ready to sail back to port by 9:30.
And at 11:30 we said good-bye.



We've all fallen in love with Fabiola and Nim. They've spoiled us, made us laugh, kept us safe
("no paddle-boarding now, it's too windy" to a very naive Courtney & Angela.
"I think this is a good time to wear your sun shirt" while heading out to wait for tacos.)
and been great company. Thank you!! I don't think any other crew could be as knowledgable, organized, enjoyable and clean with a keen eye for design and as talented as chefs as they are.
I'm serious.


But we don't have to go home yet!
We're spending the night at the Ritz and Courtney and Michael are spending the weekend.


After lunch (So disappointing in comparison to Fabiola's fresh, tasty meals!)
we lounged in our cabana until late afternoon. 
It's windy, the music is too loud and I'm feeling a little bit seasick.
But glad to be with my people in such a beautiful place.

After dinner we stretched out in the beds in the kids' rooms and watched a funny comedian. I don't remember his name, but he was a good one. 


No comments: