Monday, April 18, 2022

Pagosa Check-In

Day trip to Pagosa made extra fun by my 
mom getting to come and Lizzie too because she's on Spring Break!


View from the Master window seat 💚💚💚
We need to order window coverings but the rep we met with didn't have the product I prefer.
Also, supposedly the carpet is defective and needs to be replaced. 
However, refrigerator is installed, hardware is in, 
most light fixtures are installed, some are not the right ones, but everything looks so good!
Just waiting for shower door hardware before they can be installed.



Huge herd of elk in the neighboring property just as we were saying goodbye.
When I'm there I seriously never want to leave.

Except that Dan said our real estate broker called from New York and we need to check something out and now my mom and I are getting on the red-eye to NYC approximately four hours after we get home from Pagosa. But its New York, so... another great place to love.



No comments: