Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Waters in the Firmament

While marvelling on the beauty of the creation and the vastness of the universe and the mysteries of God this week, I was so excited to get this fun fact from SharonSaysSo:



Moses 2

And again, I, God, said: Let there be a afirmament in the midst of the water, and it was so, even as I spake; and I said: Let it divide the waters from the waters; and it was done;

And I, God, made the firmament and divided the awaters, yea, the great waters under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament, and it was so even as I spake.

And I, God, called the firmament aHeaven; and the evening and the morning were the second day.

And I, God, said: Let the awaters under the heaven be gathered together unto bone place, and it was so; and I, God, said: Let there be dry land; and it was so.

10 And I, God, called the dry land aEarth; and the gathering together of the waters, called I the Sea; and I, God, saw that all things which I had made were good.

No comments: