Thursday, January 20, 2022

Leftovers

When I took Christmas down at the end of December, I left a few wintry items up.
I was excited about the additions to this space this year -- a cute wintry 
scene in a bell jar and a just-the-right-colors bookshop ornament. 
However, after being in Hawaii and needing everything organized just so so I can focus on my class,
 I'm done with anything remotely Christmasy and want everything back to normal.



Unplugged the Christmas lights and was going to spend an hour taking down the window wreaths because the lighting company doesn't get here to take down the Christmas lights until end of month. Might even be February. It feels long. Too long.

But they came today before I got started which means
I gained the hour I was going to spend on that project! Merry Christmas to me!

No comments: