Friday, January 08, 2021

More Fun

When I was helping get Morgan's bed set up, she noticed my pink blanket and said, 
"My Mom has the exact same one!" 
Which sort of made me laugh at her surprise, because of course Michelle has the same one as me.
My mom and and Marge made us matching quilts for our bedroom.
We were so excited because it was super fancy to have matching beds!
We thought they were the prettiest, most special blankets in all the world.
And to be honest, I still do.

Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you!


I rode 20 miles today to the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon.

30* and I stayed warm enough with a headsock, beanie, three gloves -- a liner, running gloves and my fingerless biking glove, arm sleeves, jacket & vest, warm weather running tights under my bike shorts, and two pair of socks. Even though I was "warm enough," my toes and fingers are excited to get the warmer biking gloves and insulated shoe liners I ordered.  And yes, I think I'm pretty amazing. 


Tonight we played Pickleball, ate at Porcupine Grill, and played King of Tokyo after. 
It's non-stop fun around here. 




It took a lot of retakes to get my hair showing so I didn't look like a boy. 😂

I love when the setting sun surprises us by lighting up unexpected places!
Photos don't capture it well, of course.


No comments: