Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Friends and Friends

I probably should have watched the inauguration of President Biden and VP Kamala Harris
(phew! we made it!)
But instead I has sip 'n soak'n with my friends!
Annually this group meets at Amy's house to sit in her indoor hot tub and lounge in the pool and drink sodas from her soda fountain. 
This is my first time joining, and I was glad I did. 
Lots of laughs, but honestly, mostly talk about bodies breaking down as we get older! 😂

I carpooled back and forth with Patti. We were best friends in 9th grade and lots of other years.
College roommates for two and half years, and now we're neighbors again.
Some days its just good to spend time with people who have known you forever.


Speaking of forever friends,
I hurried home from sip 'n soak to meet Lexie and Margo for lunch at the Dodo.
We talked for four hours. 
That's how much I love them.

No comments: