Saturday, June 29, 2019

Teenage Hair Experiments

Nick and Will decided to bleach their hair. 
Monday they rode their bikes to the hair school but found out 
they needed an appointment and it cost $45.

So instead, Tuesday they rode bikes to Walgreens and bought a home bleach kit.
He wanted my help, so we read the directions together, but I told him he would have more fun if he and his friend did it themselves without my help.

They came in every 10 minutes to see if I would check and see if it was working. 😂


He was so excited with how it turned out! Made me happy to see his excitement.


Thursday morning we dropped him off at Trek.
This year they went to Martin's Cove.
He loved his family and his Ma and Pa. He thought there were some cool stories.
But also thought there were too many of them. Great food, though.


No comments: