Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Some Days Feel Like Spring

The weather is splitting half and half. Three rainy days then three nice days. Then three rainy again. Gotta take advantage of the nice days. I rode my bike on Monday and today I went hiking on Mt. Olympus. For some reason my watch recorded 1.8 miles to the stream instead of 2.0 like last time. But I made it in 50 min. So 10 min. quicker than before. I'm getting stronger!

I love this tree just past the first stream. See the middle?


It's been worn completely smooth by all the hands that have grabbed it to be given a boost.
I think that's a nice legacy to leave.
It's indescribably smooth and soft.  It gives me a good feeling every time I touch it.



The wildflowers were beginning to bloom.

Not quite sure what I focused on.
I also caught Chris jumping on the tramp today. Spring in the old house always meant the apricot tree was blossoming and the kids and their friends were hanging out in the yard, jumping on the tramp and playing basketball or Spikeball. I can't wait for grass! I can see one tree way in the back with blossoms. But we are planting more.

Look how much air he gets!






No comments: