Friday, April 06, 2018

Home Sweet Home

Feels good to be back home. My new writing class started on Wednesday and I'm teaching Sunday so I've plenty I need to do. I was even feeling a bit overwhelmed Tuesday night. BUT, sitting in bed, before turning out the light, I got out a piece of paper and a pen and made a list. Writing everything down always helps me feel better. I made a list, created a schedule, and poof, instead of feeling overwhelmed, felt organized with plenty of time to get everything done if I stayed on track. Which I did. Because it was one of those good kind of days.

Tuesday night we went out to a Jazz game with Nick and his buddy. The Jazz played awesome. It was the first game we've gone to that I actually watched because generally we invite another couple and I end up talking the whole time!

Chris is finishing up ACT Prep which he has been super committed to attending. Baseball and lacrosse have started up for Nick so he's going to be busy with sports. That is if it ever stops raining. Glad we had a warm break in Phoenix. I had to wear my warmest sweater and socks the past few days and Dan and I have had to wear warm pajamas and socks to bed each night. Our bodies were so excited to be warm in Arizona that they are rebelling in Utah and we are freezing!

Friday night we went to Kory's rugby game at Rio Tinto. He's on the first professional Rugby team in Utah! Go Warriors!

Kory on the big screen!




No comments: