Friday, April 13, 2018

Quiet Friday Nights

It's kinda weird how many Friday nights I've been alone since moving to our new house. Probably every other! Dan has been traveling a ton! Fortunately I don't mind being alone. I took Kershaw for a walk in the dog park tonight and gave him a bath. So that was something.

I've also got to comment on my classmates' assignments and hope some people comment on mine. And then finish my 10 page short story that's due tonight. It's been fun to have homework again and have something to work on that I enjoy. But I'm having a hard time figuring out what to write for my story. I realized I'm good at writing scenes. Those come easily to me. I can totally make something up with realistic dialogue and tension and everything. But having a beginning, middle and end is really hard for me.

Back to work.




No comments: