Friday, April 27, 2018

Pretty Much Everything Nature

We woke up to a rainy day in New York. But that didn't stop us from jogging in Central Park. The trees were in full bloom as were the daffodils. Everything looks amazing!



We also visited The Cloisters for the first time in Tryon Park, clear up at 190th Street. It was a beautiful park and all the flowers were blooming.
Beautiful small red cardinals were flying about, but I couldn't get a picture of a single one.





When the drain covers have your initials...


In the afternoon we shopped at Evolution and bought a meteorite for Dan's office. So cool! 
Something I've always wanted!

Other stuff I have my eye on...




 We also visited and "oddities and antique shop" which was actually kind of creepy.

We had dinner at Aquagrill -- the sea bass was amazing -- and then got back to the hotel with time to watch a movie (Brad's Status... I liked it, Dan didn't.)
 AND watch the Jazz beat the OKC Thunder to move into the next round of the playoffs! 
(Dan watched it, I blogged and kind of watched it.)

No comments: