Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Friends Day

I spent the day in Midway with friends scrapbooking. Most of us actually do a digital scrapbook, and I didn't get to the actual scrapbook part, just deleting poor photos and duplicates for 2015. But that takes a long time and it was a great project to work on while chatting and laughing with friends.

Jen, KT, Tiff and I went up in the morning together. When we arrived the cabin was locked and the garage code wasn't working. After buying a new battery and checking for windows we could break into, her Mother-in-law called with the new garage code. Yay! We were in!

Jennie, Annie and Em arrived later for more photo sorting, treats and laughs. Since I'm not eating sugar, I cut up a jicama and everyone devoured it!

We went to dinner at Back 40 where I had famously pee'd my pants and the booth the last time we were all together. I wore my Icon pee-proof undies though so I was safe to laugh this time. And then we joked about them all night long. (But everyone is totally going to get some!)

Back at the cabin, before Jennie, Em and I left for the night, we played a couple of rounds of "Psych," an app group game that's a blast. I'm not quite as clever as a few of those girls, but if you've got friends who always crack you up, they would be great at this game. (Which reminds me I've got to tell Courtney about it.)

The rest of the girls spent the night so they could continue the fun and projects the next day. But I went home because tomorrow I'm going on a trip with my sisters!!!!!

No comments: