Monday, September 18, 2017

Anne with an "e"

Marge has been taking a stack of books each Sunday to read during the week. I gave her Anne of Green Gables a few weeks ago and she is really enjoying them. So today we streamed the 1985 movie (with Megan Follows) and watched Part 1. Over three hours and we loved every minute!

I would love to watch chick flick, feel good movies every Sunday, but I usually get overruled by Cowboys Football or boy movies. (One Sunday we watched Fast and Furious. Anne of Green Gables doesn't have a chance.)

But Dan and Chris left this evening to Houston to help clean up for a few days. (I love that Dan's work is organizing a team to help and that they were willing to take Chris with them and that Chris wanted to go!) So tonight Marge, Nick and I watched Anne. They're my favorite books and favorite movies ever (at one time it's the movie I thought I'd watch while I was in labor, but I was way too distracted to want a movie). 

It's going to be hard to wait a week to watch the next one! (Anne of Avonlea) 

No comments: