Monday, September 25, 2017

Preparation

Got my 72-hour kits updated. 
With all the natural disasters going on, it's a good reminder to be prepared. 
Thought it had been 2 years since I last updated, but the expirations on all the food were from 2015, (and all the kids pants were cargo pants), so it had actually been 3 years. 
Last time I made a spreadsheet of the food we needed and what was to go into the bags for each day, so it was really easy to go buy what I needed. Ready-to-eat meals would be easier, but I wanted our food to not be water-dependent, even though I do pack drinking water. 


Finished product. Ready to go in backpacks.

Loved getting Courtney's birthday gift in the mail last week! 
Air Supply records! My fav for singing along to!



Also our rock climbing holds were delivered. Nick has been working each day to get them installed! 
After he and his friend kept dropping their tools which would hit the person below, Nick had the brilliant idea to wear helmets.
Nick and Ryan hard at work!

No comments: