Friday, September 10, 2021

Mt. Aire

Mt. Aire with KT today. 
Much steeper than I expected and way tougher after my ride yesterday.
But the views from the top were amazing!

Short but challenging steep hike with rewarding views at the top.
(Two miles to the top, 1900 ft. elevation!)
 

Kershaw was literally attacked by a dog on the way up.
I was holding on to his collar because the owner was calling her dog back 
and said he might be aggressive.
Because I had a hold of the collar, when the dog grabbed Kershaw,
I was able to push him off pretty quickly. 
KT gave the lady a piece of her mind and insisted she leash him immediately,
which she did. The owner was pretty contrite and frankly I felt bad for her.
But I also felt bad for Kershaw and was really glad he was okay!

KT packed nectarines from her tree that held up really well and were such a great treat at the top!


Safari theme for the Oly Football game tonight.
Go Titans!


No comments: