Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Having Time

There's something so satisfying about doing loads and loads of laundry after a trip.
Or should I say, so satisfying about have the TIME to do loads and loads of laundry after a trip.
I think that's actually what I appreciate. 
Also stocking the bathrooms with TP and soap and washing all the towels. 
So satisfying. And a good workout. And a healthy lunch.

Speaking of healthy lunches, my peppers turned red this year!!!
Thank you, excessive heat!
Not only red, but huge. This is a first for me.


Had a quick chiro appointment and he mapped for me a couple 
of flat riding routes I'm hoping to try.
He's a triathlete so we often talk biking. Nothing chiro related. Just how nice it is to get outside.
But he is the same chiro that fixed one of my back issues 
(the one that affects biking) in literally one second. So I think he's amazing.


Thinking of taking a long flat ride tomorrow to mind-prep for the Century I've signed up for in a week.
I want more time in the saddle and to see how I feel at 30 and 40 miles.

No comments: