Wednesday, September 01, 2021

It's Been a While - Willow Lake

It's been a while since I've been hiking -- ever since I got sick in Pagosa.
I've missed it. And I've missed spending time with KT. 
Today we got the bonus of having her "mission companion" join us -- Ellie!

A short, quick hike to Willow Lake (across from Silver Fork in Little Cottonwood Canyon).
Just a mile to the lake and pretty flat. Beautiful aspens. 




They are such animal lovers in their family!




We even got to hear the first discussion and both KT and I had lots of questions.
Ellie thought we were trying to make it harder, but we weren't -- 
its just so fun to talk about and think about what the gospel means to us.
Especially with a soon-to-be expert!


Looking forward to the second discussion next week!

No comments: