Monday, September 27, 2021

Cowboys Football

Stayed up until 3:00 a.m. last night finishing a show I started on the plane.
The Mare of Eastown. It's been a while since having a show that's too good to stop and knowing I could sleep in today if I wanted. So much drama, trauma, plot twists and surprises!
Couldn't stop thinking about it this morning. 

PT Conferences for Nick today. He has all A's so said I didn't need to go. 
But I like meeting the teachers and just checking in and making sure all is well.

Check out the photo his seminary teacher had. Hasn't been updated since 9th grade!



On my way home, I was stopped at a red light and looked over to see Dan chatting outside of Harmons!



Monday Night Football tonight and Dan and the boys were excited to party.
Nick invited all his friends over, Chris had his and Marty and Lizzie came too.
Dan bought wings for everybody.
And the Cowboys won and Dak had a great game! 

No comments: