Saturday, October 13, 2018

More on Perimenopause

I skipped two periods and I've felt it my duty to talk to more friends about menopause and their experiences. Brought it up at book club this week. Also with the Young Women's presidency. And texted my sisters. Ha! My book club friends said I should take a pregnancy test just in case. Well that seems a little embarrassing. But I did it and I'm officially not pregnant. My period also started two days later. So 18 months ago I skipped. Glad I documented about it here because I appreciated being able to reference the information I learned then. Now I officially skipped another and almost two but then it came actually 10 days late. I'm committed to documentation for future friends and generations so it doesn't have to be such a mystery!

No comments: