Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween! Shake 'n Bake Baby!

Ricky Bobby and Carley. Shake 'n Bake, baby!


I didn't think of anything for a costume, which I was disappointed about because I love to dress up. 
I pulled out my old witches hat and striped tights and decided I'd buy a cute neon orange bob wig to go with it.
But then Dan came up with the idea of being a race car driver for his work party. Then decided he'd be Ricky Bobby from Talladega Nights. I ran with that idea and ran to Savers and Zurchers to come up with a costume. The shoes and the "Baby Doll" tank top were golden finds!

Nick made his own Jedi white robe using a sheet and much patience and creativity. 
It turned out great!


We had over 175 trick or treaters so had to resort to giving out Izze's after the Sour Spray and Nerds Ropes were gone. Sour spray was a huge hit. Going to use that again next year!

No comments: